One of UBC Okanagan’s most complex, collaborative research projects evaluated pilot fatigue to help keep fire-fighting pilots safe on the job. With a key partner, Conair, the diverse research team analyzed performance metrics for aerial firefighters.
- UBCO researchers identify best strategy to reduce human-bear conflict
- UBCO experts on UN Decade of Ecosystem Restoration
- Academic excellence and volunteerism lead to prestigious Pushor Mitchell recognition
- UBCO celebrates the class of 2021
- UBC invites wine lovers to learn and wine taste virtually
- UBCO researcher uses geology to help astronomers find habitable planets