Get your UBC degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or sustainability. Go on to graduate studies or a career in the field of quantitative sciences.
Our graduate programs offer tier-one research-based degrees to students in a collegial, close-knit setting. Our high-calibre graduate students dedicate themselves to bettering our world through research.
One of UBC Okanagan’s most complex, collaborative research projects evaluated pilot fatigue to help keep fire-fighting pilots safe on the job. With a key partner, Conair, the diverse research team analyzed performance metrics for aerial firefighters.
Our faculty members and students are working on research projects that lead to new knowledge, new technology, and new ways of doing things. Their work is changing our world.
Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics
- Upcoming Distinguished Speaker Series event to feature Edward Struzik
- UBCO hosts esteemed environmental advocate Edward Struzik
- Arctic river channels changing due to climate change, scientists discover
- UBCO’s Joanna Brown an Olympic inspiration
- Climate change is chasing away the salmon, so she’s chasing climate change
- Guilherme Durvan António Zandamela is excelling at undergraduate research