One of UBC Okanagan’s most complex, collaborative research projects evaluated pilot fatigue to help keep fire-fighting pilots safe on the job. With a key partner, Conair, the diverse research team analyzed performance metrics for aerial firefighters.
- UBCO research shows a mother’s fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- UBCO hosts CBC journalist Nora Young as next distinguished speaker
- Spring can be a time for ‘green eggs and chocolate,’ say UBCO experts
- UBCO researcher recommends systematic approach to forest and water supply management
- Declining caribou population victim of ecological chain reaction
- Misinformation, polarization impeding environmental protection efforts