One of UBC Okanagan’s most complex, collaborative research projects evaluated pilot fatigue to help keep fire-fighting pilots safe on the job. With a key partner, Conair, the diverse research team analyzed performance metrics for aerial firefighters.
- Radio burst in Milky Way sheds light on origins of mysterious phenomenon
- UBC Okanagan hosts virtual Nobel Night event
- UBCO research contributes to new understanding of gastro-intestinal mucus
- UBCO experts share sweet advice about sugar and artificial sweeteners
- UBCO researchers evaluate the effects of fish oil supplementation on infants during breastfeeding
- Research and local partnerships the top priorities for UBCO’s new Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science